Is your family a fan of Orange Chicken? Today I’m sharing this quick and easy 20 Minute Orange Chicken Recipe that you can have on the table in a flash!
- 24 oz of Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh orange zest
- 2 cups orange juice (reserve just a bit to mix with cornstarch)
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- optional: pinch of red pepper flakes (Only add if you want a bit of heat.)
- 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- cooked rice
- Cook chicken strips according to package directions, set aside.
- In your largest skillet, over med-high heat, add oil and sauté carrots and bell peppers for about 3 minutes. Add garlic and sauté for another minute or two.
- Add orange zest, juice, teriyaki, soy, sugar, salt red pepper to the skillet. Bring to a boil.
- Mix cornstarch with a bit of orange juice and add to pan, stirring in thoroughly.
Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 more minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- Chop some of the larger strips into more manageable sized pieces. Add chicken to the skillet and toss to coat.
Serve over rice and enjoy!