How to make Fabric Flowers NO SEW! Want to make some no sew flowers for your craft project! You’ll love how easy this no sew fabric flower tutorial is to make.
I’ve been using these little no-sew fabric flowers in all sorts of projects lately.
The first time I tried making a fabric flower, I sewed it. I thought the sewed version looked messier, so I played around with the design and came up with a new (easier) way to make a simple fabric flowers embellishments.
Want more fabric flower tutorials? You might also like these easy fabric flowers:
- Easy Fabric Flower From old Flowers
- Simple 5-Inch Fabric Flower Tutorial
- Scrap Busting Fabric Flower (No Sew)
Are you ready to see how to make some for yourself?
Here’s what you need to make a No-Sew Fabric Flower:
- Fabric scraps
- Round object to trace
- Hot glue/glue gun (I use this cordless hot glue gun.) (Or other craft glue)
1. Trace a circle on to the back of the fabric and cut the circle out.
2. Fold the circle into fourths and draw a little mark like what is shown below on all sides of the folded circle. This will make a little circle in the middle.
3. Add a little dab of glue on the line of the little circle you drew with the glue gun. Fold one of the edges over as shown.
4. Add glue and fold the other three sides up.
5. Add glue and fold over the four pointy corners, one at a time.
6. Add a little more glue, a pretty button and you’re done!
Try different size circles and bunch together for a cute look, or try stacking a small and large flower for a big impact.Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!