Products used and recommended in this post:
- My favorite fabric shop for knits: Funkalicious Fabrics and Fabric.com.
- My Sewing Machine: SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist
- My Serger: Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger or you can just use Pinking Shears
- Rotary Cutter
- I love my large ruler and large cutting mat, but you may prefer to start of with a smaller Cutting set
- Dritz Dual Purpose Marking Pen and Fray Check
- Ball Point needles
- Singer walking foot or universal walking foot
- Wonder clips (I didn’t use these in the post, but they are just awesome!
5 Minute Scarf Tutorial
3/8 of a yard of 60 inch wide fabric. (Possibly less- depends on how wide you want your scarf)
Scissors, ruler basic sewing supplies
Cut two pieces of fabric 6.5 inches tall by 60 inches wide. (I pieces two pieces together to get the needed width on the upcycled scarf.)
Fold the raw ends of the scarf in and top stitch all the way around the scarf.
That is it, you’re done!
Now let your lil’ dude try the scarf on and be cool (and warm!)
Feedly, Bloglovin', your favorite feed reader, or signing up via email and have new posts delivered to your email box each week!