- 1 1/8 cups sugar
- 13/4 tsp unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 3/4 cup orange juice
- optional: orange food coloring
- Mix sugar and gelatin in a saucepan.
- Add orange juice and cook over medium heat until sugar and gelatin is dissolved
- Remove pan from heat and mix in milk.
- Cover and chill in fridge for an hour or two.
- Process in ice cream maker until done.
- Serve immediately as soft serve or transfer to a container and freeze for a a few hours until firm.
Keywords: ice cream, range, sherbet, ice cream maker