This Ham and Broccoli Quiche Recipe is so easy to make, all you need is eggs, cream, a bit of leftover holiday ham plus a few more ingredients and you’ll have a dish that rivals the results from any gourmet restaurant!
- 1 pie crust (Deep dish – store bought or make your own)
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 heavy cream or half and half
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups diced ham
- 1 cup chopped broccoli florets (pre-cooked to crisp-tender)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar (I used montery jack and it was super yummy)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 f. Line pie dish with crust and prebake for 10 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk eggs and cream together. Add remaining ingredients. Combine well.
- Pour egg mixture into prebaked pie crust.
- Reduce oven to 350 f. Bake quiche about 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Use heavy cream for a more decadent quiche.
- You need to use a deep dish pie crust to fit all the filling into 1 pie, so depending on the depth of your pie plate, you may not be able to fit all of the egg mixture into your crust. (Most store-bought crusts that comes in a throw-away tin are not deep dish. That’s ok, you’ll just need 2.)