This Espresso Bean and Almond Chocolate Bark is the perfect treat for anyone who loves coffee and chocolate! Be sure to print out the included Father’s Day Treat topper as a fabulous Father’s Day gift idea!
Espresso Bean and Almond Chocolate Bark
- 12 to 14 oz of your favorite Melting Chocolate (I used Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Melting Wafers)
- 1/2 cup whole coffee or espresso beans
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds (plus a couple of tbsp more for sprinkling on top)
- optional: small amount of white candy coating for drizzling)
- wax paper
For gift giving:
- Cover large baking sheet with wax paper.
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions for melting chocolate.
- Using a sharp knife or coffee grinder, chop or pulse 1/2 the espresso beans into smaller chunks.
- Mix almonds and all of the coffee beans (whole and chopped) into chocolate.
- Spread chocolate mixture onto wax paper in a thin layer.
- If adding optional white chocolate drizzle, melt about 1/8 to 1/4 cup according to package directions. Transfer to small ziplock bag. (Carefully as candy will be hot) Snip off a corner of bag and drizzle white candy coating over top of chocolate bark.
- Sprinkle the rest of the chopped almonds on top.
- Place bark in refrigerator about 30 minutes or until completely hardened.
- Use a large knife to break into pieces.
- Add to treat bags if desired.