- 1 cup no sugar added coconut water (like zico)
- 2 cans of coconut milk (one can room temp, other can chilled so you can remove the “coconut cream”)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- optional: 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- optional sliced almonds
- Combine sugar and coconut water in saucepan over low heat just until sugar is dissolved. Let cool.
- Add 1 can of coconut milk to mixture and carefully spoon “coconut cream” from chilled can of coconut into mixture.
- Stir til ingredients are thoroughly combined and place in fridge until chilled.
- Add coconut mixture to your ice cream machine and process according to machines instructions.
- At the end of processing, add optional add-ins to machine
- Eat immediately as soft serve or transfer to freezer safe dish and freeze 1 to 2 more hours.