Make this yummy Peach Sherbet in just a few minutes and with only 2 ingredients!
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 16 to 24 oz of frozen sliced peaches
- optional ingredients to add to the depth of flavor: 1 tsp of vanilla extract, a pinch of salt and/or a squeeze of lemon
- Add peaches and half the sweetened condensed milk to your blender or food processor and blend.
- Give the mixture a taste and add more sweetened condensed milk as needed, until creamy. (After reaching desired sweetness, add in optional ingredients if desired.)
- Serve immediately as soft serve (which is how we normally eat it.)
- Or pour it into a freezer-safe container and let harden a few hours in the freezer. (If you leave it in the freezer too long and is too hard to scoop, just leave it on the counter for a few minutes and it will be perfect!)
- I had a reader email me to say she thought 1 full can of sweetened condensed milk was too much and since the sweetness of your peaches will vary, she recommends starting with half a can of sweetened condensed milk and giving the mixture a taste.
- If you use less sweetened condensed milk, you might need to add a tablespoon or 2 of milk/cream for the blender to do its job. (Depends on the power of your blender)
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 278
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 49